Are you going along with what’s happening in your life? Do you feel that if you were younger, if you didn’t have the responsibility, if you didn’t invest as much into your current expertise, if you’ve studied a different subject … you’d choose a different path?
If your answer is ”yes” to any of these questions, you can imagine yourself like a leaf in the wind; relying too much on external conditions pushing you in various directions, uncertain of where you could land.
Instead, choose your personal mastery. Avoid giving power to what you cannot control, and acknowledge your inner force to guide you towards exactly where you want to be.
Set aside 10 minutes to reflect on these questions. Take notes.
- If anything were possible, what would you do? What would your career look like?
- What of your qualities and strengths are not coming to full expression now?
- How can you invite more of those qualities and strengths into your current role?
- What one small step can you do today to come closer to your envisioned career?
- Who or what can help you on the way?
You can’t step in the right direction if you don’t know what you’re aiming for, right?
At Key & Spark, we help you find your inner fire and authentic leadership strategy, whether you lead a change program, a transformation, or face a different leadership challenge. Speak to us today and learn how we can partner. Book your free intro call.
Enjoyed this read? Check out also our founder’s posts related to this topic: